- Preclinical work on calcium oxalate inhibitors for renal indications published
- Inositec’s INS-3001 Significantly Reduces Cardiovascular Calcification in Proof-of-Concept Studies Published in Nature Communications
- Discovery work on Clostridium difficile toxin inhibitors published
- Inositec’s INS-3001 Significantly Reduces Vascular Calcification Data Presented at Kidney Week 2018 Indicates
- Inositec AG Appoints Dr Frits van Alphen as Chief Medical Officer
We are thrilled to have published data in Advanced Science that further validates the therapeutic potential of IP6 analogs from Inositec’s InosituneTM platform in calcification disorders, here in the context of calcium oxalate crystal-related diseases. Calcium oxalate is the most … Continue reading
The early work on the rational design of Clostridium difficile toxin inhibitors based on inositol hexaphosphate analogs has been published in Cell Chemical Biology. Our Clostridium difficile inhibitors are available for partnering and we are happy to discuss further details with interested parties. Please … Continue reading
We are proud to have won the Swiss Technology Award 2017. More information here (German).
BioCentury is featuring Inositec in this week’s emerging company profile. Read the article here (requires subscription).
Scrip Intelligence interviewed Mattias Ivarsson at BIO Europe 2016 in Cologne. The video can be found here.
Inositec has been short-listed together with 10 nominees for the deVigier prize. More info here. 29th March 2016
Mattias Ivarsson appeared in the Science and Healthcare category of the 2016 Forbes 30 under 30 European list. 1st March 2016
Mattias Ivarsson has a vision: he wants to keep a dangerous pathogen in check using an innovative approach. As a Pioneer Fellow, he is now taking his first steps on the path to making that vision a reality. Click here for … Continue reading
Three Zurich-based start-ups were awarded this year’s Heuberger Winterthur Start-up Award. The three companies from the Life Sciences field each received CHF 150,000 in prize money. Three other start-ups were awarded CHF 50,000 each. Click here for an article and … Continue reading
Check out the newsflash, the >>venture>> website or our video for more information. 18th June 2015