We are thrilled to have published data in Advanced Science that further validates the therapeutic potential of IP6 analogs from Inositec’s InosituneTM platform in calcification disorders, here in the context of calcium oxalate crystal-related diseases. Calcium oxalate is the most common component of kidney stones.
- Preclinical work on INS-3001 efficacy in renal fibrosis published
- Inositec Appoints Serial Entrepreneur and Cardiologist Michael H. Davidson to Board of Directors
- Inositec Granted US Composition of Matter Patent for Cardiovascular Calcification Inhibitor INS-3001
- Preclinical work on calcium oxalate inhibitors for renal indications published
- Inositec’s INS-3001 Significantly Reduces Cardiovascular Calcification in Proof-of-Concept Studies Published in Nature Communications