We are glad to share that our latest preclinical work studying the efficacy of INS-3001 in the context of phosphate-induced renal fibrosis has been published in ACS Pharmacology & Translational Science.
- Preclinical work on INS-3001 efficacy in renal fibrosis published
- Inositec Appoints Serial Entrepreneur and Cardiologist Michael H. Davidson to Board of Directors
- Inositec Granted US Composition of Matter Patent for Cardiovascular Calcification Inhibitor INS-3001
- Preclinical work on calcium oxalate inhibitors for renal indications published
- Inositec’s INS-3001 Significantly Reduces Cardiovascular Calcification in Proof-of-Concept Studies Published in Nature Communications